How is the Gatekeepers Discipleship Program (GDP) conducted?
Disciplers-Disciples Ratio: 1 discipler to 2 or 3 disciples (max)
Location: Anywhere convenient and conducive out of FGB Gatekeepers office at the agreement of the disciple and disciples at their own discretion
Formal Contact Time: Minimum of 3 hours per month
(More catching up time can be arranged and encouraged between disciplers and disciples at their own discretion)
Duration: 1 year, with two 6 months Discipleship period and review at midterm
Program: Based on 8 Ws and Making Disciples Of All Nations (MDN) School materials.
What do I have to commit?
The Requirements & Prerequisites:
1) Current Gatekeeper
(Gatekeeper membership should not have expired during the discipleship program)
2) Completed FGB Gatekeepers’ Making Disciples Of All Nations (MDN) School
MDN I: GOD & SELF | MDN II: GOD & NATIONS | MDN III: GOD & KINGDOMS
3) Regular attendance and participation in the following:
i) Watch & Pray – Once a month
ii) Gatekeepers Banquets, My Story @ The Pavilion and other YGK events, eg The Mixes, The Gatherings
iii) Your regular marketplace gate meetings – Weekly
Here’s the FGB Gatekeepers’ Calendar for your reference
Other than stated requirements, there would be qualitative factors such as attitude, spiritual maturity etc as well. (Therefore a recommendation from your Gate Leader and/or the FGB Exco would be a pre-requisite)
What do I get out of it?
1) Small-Group Discipleship (1 to 3 max) by Strategic Gatekeepers and Marketplace Gate Presidents (Seasoned Kingdom Ambassadors).
2) Small-Group Discipleship on Faithwalk in Marketplace and Gates based on FGB Gatekeepers’ 8Ws.
3) Knowing the Present Truths, Present Times, Present Trends
(Knowing God’s strategy for the nations through you!)